WELCOME!

Welcome to the CAN Fund Athlete Blog!
This is where Canadian Athletes will be posting as they train and prepare to represent Canada on the World Stage! Keep up to date on when and where our athletes are training and competing!

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

BENOIT HUOT - Paralympic Swimming

Hey, I hope everyone is having a good day. I had a couple weeks off from training after Commonwealth Games and it was good to spend some time with my friends and family. I am now back in the weight room and back in the pool as well. We are going to Florida for a training camp next week to get ready for the upcoming events. I will be competing at the CAN AM championship in Toronto in December. It's going to be a good event since my main competitor from Brasil will be racing there as well. Thank you for all the support and I will get back to you shortly.

Have a good week!

Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment